i'm feeling under the weather since friday but i braved the sunny saturday at twin lakes and things got worse from saturday nite on. took lemsip nite & day for 2 days but didnt do the trick so bought lemsip all in one soluble last nite and dozzed off at 7.30, woke up at 11.15 and stayed up all nite to do project planning coursework (the only module left, apart from dissertation) but i got so frustrated cos I JUST COULDNT DO IT!! its practically impossible to answer the questions with just reading the learning manual. I REALLY AM GIVING UP on this module.. lantak la. i got 75 for the exam which is just 50% of the module and i'm supposed to submit the coursework which constitutes the other 50%..I DONT WANT TO WASTE MY BLOODY TIME!! the msc exam board is next week, so i will just speak to the programme leader (who's also my colleague) about my firm decision and let the board decide what they want to do with me. i might as well concentrate on the dissertation - that is more of my priority and interest. whatever it takes, I WILL COMPLETE MY POST GRAD IN SUMMER NEXT YEAR..
I'M REALLY REALLY SLEEPY, SICK AND TIRED now but i have to keep myself awake to pick up the lil kiddo from school in half hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment