Friday, 1 March 2013

selamat pengantin baru

i'm truly & deeply happy for my dearest friend Ida. congrats darling on your marriage to Nur Wahyu, your chosen one. Its undescribable how i'm feeling now - happy but sedih teramat sangat sebab tak dapat attend your wedding when you attended ours 15 years ago.

pics below courtesy of oya & also curi fr ida's fb  (pics taken by her beloved sisters). and i'm sure her mom is the happiest mom in the world right now.
 
ida & her 3 sisters
 akad nikah ..she looks radiant
 the beautiful bride & her mom
 ketibaan pengantin

epit (ida's closest friend & flatmate since year 1 in Glasgow) with ida's mom. most of ida's closest friends were dear  to her friendly mom.
 upacara memotong pulut kuning bertingkat
 I just love this pic. berseri-seri muka pengantin
 the Glasgow gang who were at the wedding . L-R : ijun, shitah, epit (fizah) & oya. I took the photo!!

simple yet beautiful gift
 
the whole gang met again. cantik gambar ni...wish I was there.. now I really miss you guys!


hanya doa dikirimkan dari jauh, insyaallah berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat. hope to see u both in the near future

No comments:

Post a Comment