Sunday, 3 April 2011

Selamat Hari Ibu

This morning, my other half - who occupies the other half of the bed - in a dreamy voice asked "Daddy buat breakfast untuk Mummy...."

The kenit had woken her up to give her a mother's day card she made at nursery a few days ago. Couldn't wait to give it to mummy but the teacher had already pesan to keep it in the bag until Sunday.


Anyway, my answer was ... no, because I needed to go out beli lauk - dah habis. Not that cruel-lah, I cooked breakfast after I got back. I always like to go early Sunday morning sebab tak ada orang so I don't have to rush. Amongst others bought a whole chicken for lunch today.

Let mummy have an extended sleep (until 9 am she said). Got home at 9.40 and the kids were in the kitchen making scones - see http://weightwatchersnott.blogspot.com/2011/03/scones.html


 

 



You have to use clotted cream and jam to get the full experience
 
I heated the readymade roti canai to eat with refried gulai asam pedas I made yesterday.

Mothers Day morning...big heavy breakfast.

To all mothers and mothers to be ... Happy mothers' day.

To be continued after lunch.

1 comment:

  1. who needs present when i could have all these..home made out of love!!

    ReplyDelete