Thursday, 18 September 2014

love them both lots..

this is a  post which I hijacked from my aunty's blog.. it just brought tears to my eyes..

http://tokmarambling.wordpress.com/2014/09/18/through-thick-and-thin



I love them both..especially the older one Ayah Cik for he's like a father to me. its not easy growing up without a father whom I lost when I was barely 14 years old.  Cik Aman jangan jeles ya.. you are  like my closest childhood friend & a favourite  uncle cos we are just one year apart.

this song would fit this post perfectly. 
He aint heavy...he's my brother...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5vi9ir49g

take care ayah cik and cik aman and cik zah & aunty glam..

me & cik aman & aunty marina (aka aunty glam) and cik zah & big missy


 we come from a big family.. ni part of CIK NIK MOH  CLAN..

kamar & cik aman went back a long time ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment