this pot (with pansies and daffs) is a house warming gift from Gill.. blooming well!
7.30 am : seeing him off to work.. few mornings a week, he would see me off, till I cross the road to walk to the bus stop.
in less than 3 hours I managed to walk lil missy to school and back, walked to the dentist for 9.40am appointment. mr patel managed to save my upper molar yg patah & tinggal sikit sahaja. hope I wont get toothache, otherwise its got to go! next appointment in 6 months.. after that off to the bakery forweekly loaves and then stopped at the hardware store to get primroses..
its just great living on this street albeit can be a bit busy during peak hours.
10.15am : planted the prims
the 3 new primroses
next : some serious writing .. hope to draft 500 words today!








No comments:
Post a Comment